This is how it's done.
Remove fittings etc., remove silicone joints, and clean tiles thoroughly.
- Smooth old tiles with Universal Putty for Tiles and Wall Surfaces 808.
- Clean, prime and level floor tiles according to manufacturer's instructions (Schönox or Ardex)
- Apply the first layer of Deco Wall & Floor 923 on top of the grain and, if necessary, sand and remove dust when dry
- Apply the second layer of Deco Wall & Floor 923 ,smooth and, if necessary, sand and remove dust after drying
- Priming with 2K Aqua Deco Wall & Floor Sealer 676 undiluted
- Intermediate coating with 2K Aqua Wet Room Sealer 677 (diluted 10% with water)
- Final coat with Final coat with (diluted 10% with water)
The bathtube was coated with Bathtub Lacquer 887