677 2K AQUA WET ROOM SEALER
High-quality wet room sealing for Deco Wall & Floor
- easy to apply
- excellent abrasion resistance
- high wear resistance
- very high filling power
- good spreading properties
- excellent resistance to household chemicals
- very good water resistance
- very good heat resistancec
- Resistance to cold liquids EN 12720:2013 Class B according to DIN CEN/TS 16209
- Resistance to damp heat EN 12721:2013 Class A according to DIN CEN/TS 16209
- Resistance to dry heat EN 12722:2013 Class B according to DIN CEN/TS 16209
Protection and sealing of floor and wall surfaces treated with Deco Wall & Floor in wet and kitchen areas for the upscale private sector.
10: 3 by weight
Stir both components mechanically to a homogeneous mixture, and add 10 - 15% water. Then decant into a clean container and stir again.
10 - 15% with water
Structure of the coating:
2-3 x 2K Aqua Wet Room Sealer 10-15% diluted
Processing time/pot life:
1 hour. At 20°C
Stir carefully before use. Apply paint only with hardener and stir in carefully. Hardener must be stirred in before adding water. During the entire processing and drying time, the material, surface and air temperature may not drop below 15°C or rise above 30°C.
The atmospheric humidity should be between 30% and 70% relative humidity during the entire time.
Clean with water immediately after use. Remove dried-on paint residues with nitro thinner.
Clean with a damp cloth and mild household cleaning agents. Do not use scouring agents.
at 20°C and 55% r.H., dust-dry in approx. 30 min, can be painted over: approx. 3h, carefully walked on in approx. 3h, fully loadable in approx. 3 days
Store in a cool, dry place. 1 year shelf life in an unopened, original container. Protect against frost. Do not store above 40°C
size of trading unit/box content
|size of trading unit||box content|